domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

La canción de la lluvia

Amarás la lluvia tanto como al sol, y al sol tanto como a la lluvia…

This is the springtime of my living

the second season I am to know

You are the sunlight in my growing

so little warmth I've felt before.

It isn't hard to feel me glowing

I watched the fire that grew so low.

 

It is the summer of my smiles

flee from me Keepers of the Gloom.

Speak to me only with your eyes.

It is to you I give this tune.

Ain't so hard to recognize

These things are clear to all from

time to time.

 

Talk Talk - I've felt the coldness of my winter

I never thought it would ever go. I cursed the gloom that set upon us...

But I know that I love you so

 

These are the seasons of emotion

and like the winds they rise and fall

This is the wonder of devotion

I see the torch we all must hold.

This is the mystery of the quotient

Upon us all a little rain must fall.

2 comentarios:

Sr Pérez dijo...

Jo...

Sir John More dijo...

Caramba, Sr. Pérez, lo veo tan expresivo como de costumbre... :-)